Makes patients more comfortable
Device AN ELEGANT
We design & develop beautiful websites that captivate your users
See The Sippressor in Action
The Sippressor is the most elegant suction device available and patients love how comfortable it allows them to feel.
The Main Benefits of the Sippressor
- FOR THE PATIENT:
- Makes dental and hygiene treatment easier and more comfortable
- By reducing the volume of saliva and aerosols in a gentle manner, the patient is less anxious, due to less fear of "choking, gagging, drowning"
“...reduces the sense of helplessness as a patient”
- FOR THE OPERATOR:
- It allows the dentist to focus on the procedure because The Sippressor is like having an extra assistant devoted to moisture control
- An additional benefit is that it can allow the dentist to work without an assistant while saliva and aerosols are still removed; which is beneficial:
- for people with a small mouth
- for children
- when having a sealant placed
- for hygienists and dentists who like to work alone
- Allows a hygienist
- to use both hands
(eg. one for the cavitron and the other for the mirror)
- sit with good posture, therefore reduces back pain, etc.
- to use both hands
“...invaluable for saliva control and isolation...
- TECHNICAL ASPECTS:
- Reduces build up of saliva and moisture in the patient’s mouth without having to depend on a saliva ejector
- Helps keep field dry during procedures with or without a rubber dam
(eg. leakage under dam on lingual)
- Keeps field drier with less moisture contamination. A dry field allows the dentist or hygienist to focus on their work and be more efficient
(eg. working with lingual of mandibular molars when placing composite)
“I am writing to commend you on The Sippressor. My biggest dislike of being in the dentist's chair is the sensation of choking during a procedure due to a build up of saliva in the mouth. Since you introduced the device to your practice, I no longer have that issue. I have used the device during hygiene checkups and more recently on a two hour root canal procedure. It gives myself, the patient, control over when saliva is removed from the mouth, no longer being at the mercy of having to wait for an appropriate time mid-procedure to do so. It increases comfort and reduces the sense of helplessness as a patient.”
INTRO KIT: $50
- 10 regular Sippressors
- 10 Jumbo Sippressors
- all connecting tubes and switches
To order call 604-569-0099
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sippressor is small and soft. Patients don’t feel it in their mouth.
The Sippressor - “this thing sucks!”
This revolutionary engineered suction device is much smaller and completely different than your average saliva ejector.
Simple-Comfortable-Tiny patient controlled suction device that patients, dentists, dental assistants and hygienists love.
Unlike other saliva ejectors, this is the only one that feels small and light in the mouth, due to an elegant and simple design solution.
Patients sometimes forget it’s there.
CASE STUDY - Read how The Sippressor has helped this dentist.
The Jumbo Sippressor provides an even higher strength suction power.
#100 - 555 West Georgia St., Vancouver, BC V6B 1Z6
Contact: Adrienne at email@example.com or 604-569-0099